Question: What is Radiology Consultants of Lynchburg and Central Virginia Imaging doing to help patients feel safe?
Answer: RCL & CVI are following CDC guidelines, considered best practices, to provide you and our staff with a safe environment.
- Increased cleaning rotations of our reception area and clinical exam areas
- Increased hand sanitizer stations throughout our facility.
- We are following strict infection control hand washing guidelines for ALL staff.
- We are doing a three staged screening process for our patients following the CDC recommended screening questionnaire. We screen at the time of scheduling, during our appointment reminder calls, and lastly at the door before entry. We are taking the temperature of every individual that walks through our doors. If someone has a temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) , they will be asked to leave and call to reschedule.
- Any visitor with a patient will be asked to remain in the car. No visitors under the age of 18 may accompany a patient at this time.
- Lastly, any provider or team member of RCL/CVI who meet any of the CDC exposure guidelines will be required to follow the CDC guidelines for testing and self-quarantine.
Please call our facility if you have any questions or concerns BEFORE your visit. We are eager to care for you and want to make sure you feel as comfortable in our care as possible.